Hey all. I'm Dmitry. This page is a combination of everything you need to know about me.
OMG Network (2020-present)
- Maintain and produce documentation for the OMG Developer Portal.
- Implemented the Use Case Driven Approach for documentations: Exchange, Community Points.
- Created the omg-js samples project.
- Created the ultimate guide to manage your VPS node.
- Maintain a witness node.
- Created Hive Apps DB - a blockchain explorer for Hive-based apps.
- Created Hive DAO - budgeting and governance system for Hive, aka DAO.
- Created dozens of articles/guides/manuals for Paytomat Blog.
- Was a core contributor to Paytomat Whitepaper v1-v2.
- Helped to establish integration with NCR Colbri.
- Presented Paytomat Products at 9 countries (UAE, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, China, etc).
- Established direct relations with Dash DAO, helped with fundraising.
- Represented Dash during local and international meetups.
- Helped with the integration of Dash into POS software (Poster, Profit Solutions, 1C, etc).
Awards & Achievements
- The Great Reddit Scaling Bake-Off, participant (remote, 2020).
- MaGiC GAP, participant (Cyberjaya, 2019).
- National Register of Records, participant of the record (Kyiv, 2018).
- Google Design Sprint, participant (Kyiv, 2017).
- Dash DAO, the first Ukrainian to get funding (Ukraine, 2016).
- Lived in Asia for 1 year.
- Work remotely for over 2 years.
- Content writing and copywriting.
- Product testing and presentation on public (conferences, stages, demo booths etc.)
- Build web apps with VueJS or React.
- Basic DevOps skills (server setup and maintenance).
- Work with static site generators: Jekyll, Docusaurus, etc.
- Purchase domains, publish blogs and websites to hosting providers.